Become a Blueblood Distributor
Royal Oak Farm is looking for more distributors of our Blueblood™ Landscape Products! We are actively looking for new distributors in Danville, Abingdon, Wytheville, Bristol, Lexington, Staunton, Farmville, South Boston, and Emporia. If you have an existing retail landscape supply business or are a landscape or construction contractor who would like to make money from sales of the best-selling compost products in Virginia, we want to talk with you!
Becoming a Royal Oak Farm distributor can be tailored to your existing operations with ease! We will work with you to determine what are the best distribution options (retailing, direct shipment, or both) and will support you in the sales process. Royal Oak Farm sales support includes:
- Significant discounts on Blueblood™ Landscape Products
- Direct-ship delivery within 48 hours of order placement
- Participation in your marketing programs to support Blueblood™ Landscape Products
- Sharing in marketing programs launched by Royal Oak Farm
- Point-of-Sale (POS) support information to help your customers with their buying decisions
- Training of your sales staff in the benefits of compost products to make them better salespeople and to make you more money!
- Access to Royal Oak Farm technical staff, including a Certified Nutrient Management Planner with 8 years’ experience writing Nutrient Management Plans for both agriculture and turf and landscape
Interested? Then call Ken Newman at (540) 297-3299 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to open new profit-making opportunities for your company!